Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

always funny

this is one of my favorite series here. Im not on here often so it must be good if it gets a high score whenever Im here. The comedy is top notch and the animation is kool. Keep it up man

Bench Bench

Interesting

Smooth animation of course. Random as all hell. Also to keep your quota, it's short

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

short, you say?

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

kool

cant wait for part 2

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

yeas....

I loved the sounds from the movie and the animation. I dont fully understand the flash. But when the touch came on... it made it all worth it. Keep them coming sir. Great work.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

WOW

I may be late so now I have to watch all of them

Halloween Goes To Hell Halloween Goes To Hell

great

I was happy there were a trillion horror movie references. How can you not love this

:: Hot Enough For Ya? :: :: Hot Enough For Ya? ::

LMAO

I mean it's self explanatory. Great work

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

well done

Your movie was one of the best and Original I've seen. I didnt like how sonic was getting alot of the whoopin, but the flash was great. keep it up

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

They keep getting better

I followed all three of these and this is the best in my opinion. I get mad because the street fighter characters always on the verge of death. Besides that keep them coming.

DD : Advance DD : Advance

This is the best double dragon I've seen

I wish they would have made the movie like this back in the day. This was tight as hell!!!!!!!!!

rebaz responds:

yea, the movie sucks, in my world, there is no DD movie, and when it comes on TV i'm trying to ignore it,its a Shamefull crap dickshit eating movie,..it realy is X_x....
LATTA!